Slut Gauntlets
Aug. 5th, 2026 07:15 amHentzen und Panzerhandschuhe
https://www.eysenkleider.com/historische-repliken/hentzen-und-panzerhandschuhe/
I unironically believe that full knight armor is one of the sluttiest things a person can wear. Anyone can walk around with their tits out, but it takes a special type of pervert to spend exorbitant amounts of money to construct an exoskeleton that sharpens and accentuates their natural form while literally making them shine. Irredeemably lecherous behavior.
https://www.eysenkleider.com/historische-repliken/hentzen-und-panzerhandschuhe/
I unironically believe that full knight armor is one of the sluttiest things a person can wear. Anyone can walk around with their tits out, but it takes a special type of pervert to spend exorbitant amounts of money to construct an exoskeleton that sharpens and accentuates their natural form while literally making them shine. Irredeemably lecherous behavior.
no subject
Date: 2026-08-05 04:23 pm (UTC)All the fully articulated styles, though, damn. Daaaaaaaaamn. Thank you for sharing this.
no subject
Date: 2026-08-06 12:25 pm (UTC)For what it's worth, my current character in Elden Ring (who is named Italian Manwhore Summer) has currently got this style of gauntlets equipped, and the visual contrast between the protective outer plating and his gloved fingers is quite striking when he flips his hands to perform gestures. I'm generally in the critical camp that opposes visual realism in video games, but I can't deny that the lads at FromSoft are cooking with fire.
no subject
Date: 2026-08-06 06:35 pm (UTC)...You are really selling this, ngl.