Two Original Horror Zines for Halloween
Aug. 19th, 2026 08:05 amCreaking Floorboards
https://creakingfloorboards.carrd.co/
Welcome to 'Creaking Floorboards' a quarterly horror zine. This zine aims to bring you all sorts of spooky content from fiction and nonfiction.
You can either submit directly to this zine, or you can pitch a story and sign up to join their Discord. August 20 is the deadline to sign up, and October 18 is the deadline to submit.
All Spirits' Night
https://agried.tumblr.com/tagged/AllSpiritsNight2026
All Spirits’ Night is a free open submission digital-only zine centered around ghosts, afterlives, and (literal) hauntings, releasing on Halloween.
You can submit your work directly to this zine, and the deadline is September 30.
I love indie projects like this, so I submitted stories to both of them!
https://creakingfloorboards.carrd.co/
Welcome to 'Creaking Floorboards' a quarterly horror zine. This zine aims to bring you all sorts of spooky content from fiction and nonfiction.
You can either submit directly to this zine, or you can pitch a story and sign up to join their Discord. August 20 is the deadline to sign up, and October 18 is the deadline to submit.
All Spirits' Night
https://agried.tumblr.com/tagged/AllSpiritsNight2026
All Spirits’ Night is a free open submission digital-only zine centered around ghosts, afterlives, and (literal) hauntings, releasing on Halloween.
You can submit your work directly to this zine, and the deadline is September 30.
I love indie projects like this, so I submitted stories to both of them!