I Love Lady Knights โ๏ธ๐
Aug. 28th, 2026 08:47 amHollow: Ten Tales of Fallen Knights
https://digitalterrarium.itch.io/fallen-knights
This zine collects a series of original short stories about knights who have found themselves in unfortunate circumstances. In the shadows cast by crumbling kingdoms, what inspires these knights to continue fighting?
Many of the stories contain mild elements of horror, but theyโre primarily inspired by the dark fantasy genre of entropic romance, in which human (and inhuman) connections still shine brightly as civilization fades.
My flash fiction zine about lady knights is live! It's free to download; and, at 4,000 words, it should be a quick read. I just sent the file to the printer, so hopefully I'll have a paper version in my hands by the third week of September.
Right as I was putting the finishing touches on my zine earlier this week, I learned about a larger zine project focused on knights (this one here) that just opened preorders. That's so cool. Two cakes!!
https://digitalterrarium.itch.io/fallen-knights
This zine collects a series of original short stories about knights who have found themselves in unfortunate circumstances. In the shadows cast by crumbling kingdoms, what inspires these knights to continue fighting?
Many of the stories contain mild elements of horror, but theyโre primarily inspired by the dark fantasy genre of entropic romance, in which human (and inhuman) connections still shine brightly as civilization fades.
My flash fiction zine about lady knights is live! It's free to download; and, at 4,000 words, it should be a quick read. I just sent the file to the printer, so hopefully I'll have a paper version in my hands by the third week of September.
Right as I was putting the finishing touches on my zine earlier this week, I learned about a larger zine project focused on knights (this one here) that just opened preorders. That's so cool. Two cakes!!
no subject
Date: 2026-08-28 09:51 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-08-29 12:14 pm (UTC)I'm sending a stamina spell and a poise-boosting relic along with good wishes for the in-law visit. ๐๐ฎ